The Bayes loan app allows customers to pay bills, send money, pay merchants, buy airtime and borrow money all from the same interface. Besides accessing quick microloans, Bayes users can easily track their spending via the mobile lending platform.
Further, the app provides a seamless loan registration process with a flexible repayment schedule. If you are caught up in hard economic times and wondering how to navigate through, then it’s high time you try out Bayes.
So, how do you get started with Bayes? Here are a few insights.
- Why Credit Players Are Likely To Ask For Your Mpesa Statement
- Why Digital Lending is popular in the Kenyan Market
How To Access a Bayes Loan
Users can access loans on the Bayes platform by either dialing a USSD code *879*88# or downloading the Bayes loan app from the Google play store. However, ensure your smartphone is android supported to download the app successfully.
How to Install the Bayes Loan App
- Go to Google play store, download, and launch the Bayes app on your Mobile device.
- Create an account by submitting your personal details, i.e., MPESA number, Full names, ID number, Date of Birth, Gender, etc.
- Upon submitting the details and accepting terms and conditions, you will receive a text message containing your pin.
Requirements for Loan Application
Like other digital lending platforms, Bayes allows loan applications from individuals who have attained 24 years and above. In this case, applicants must submit a passport or National identification details during application. Additionally, Bayes customers are required to submit their six months MPESA statement for review and loan approval.
How to Borrow Through the Bayes App?
- Login to the Bayes App
- Navigate to the loans section
- Click on borrow
- Select the amount you want to borrow
- Submit the information
- Upon loan approval, you will receive the amount in your Bayes Account
Loan requests are processed and approved instantly upon submitting an MPESA statement. To fast track loan processing, borrowers are required to send a 6 months MPESA statement through email@example.com.
Loan Repayment Period
Loan repayment through the Bayes app varies depending on many factors. On average, borrowers are required to repay between 14- 30 days. Further, lenders who fail to honor their repayment schedules are allowed a maximum of three days grace period. This gives borrowers ample time to prepare and repay in due course.
Review of Loan Limit
Typically, timely loan repayment coupled with a Healthy financial History unlocks a higher loan limit. Generally, how you service a couple of loans you receive via the Bayes app determines whether you qualify to receive a higher loan limit. Loan limits are increased gradually depending on how you serviced previous loans you took from the app. Regular borrowing and timely repayment improve the chances of qualifying for a higher loan.
Bayes Loan Repayment via MPESA
You can easily repay the Bayes Loan via MPESA through the following steps.
- Go to your Safaricom MPESA Menu
- Select Lipa na MPESA option
- Select Paybill
- Enter 599862 as the Paybill number
- On account number, enter your phone number or Id number.
- Enter the amount you want to repay
- Enter MPESA pin
- Before pressing ok, confirm whether all the details are correct.
Well, you just lost your smartphone and wondering how to access the Bayes platform. If you are a registered user, you can access Bayes loan products via *879*88#. Unfortunately, new users may not be able to create an account via the USSD option at the moment since only registered users can access it. Upon creating an account, you can easily borrow an amount of choice and have it credited into your Bayes wallet immediately.
Though the mobile lending market in Kenya is flooded with thousands of digital lending platforms, getting a reliable lender remains a challenge for many. Bayes strives to offer market-friendly lending rates and provides a perfect online borrowing alternative to entrepreneurs and households.
If you are stuck at the Bayes loan application and registration process and need assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to our customer service team through firstname.lastname@example.org, 020-765-0847/020-765-0852, or visit our website for more information.
Unlock your loan by installing the Bayes app now.
- Why You Should Try out The Bayes Loan App June 24, 2021
- Getting Started With Bayes Loan App [ Get A Loan In Just A Few Hours] April 28, 2021
- Why Credit Players Are Likely To Ask For Your Mpesa Statement April 17, 2021
- Why Digital Lending is popular in the Kenyan Market April 3, 2021