Job Title: CREDIT ADMINISTRATOR
Reports To: GENERAL MANAGER
Location: Main Office
- Organizing and executing the company’s Credit Administration activities including Legal Implementation, Disbursements, Collateral Management, Credit Files Management and Legal Collections.
- Analyze a loan applicant’s credit score to determine their credit risk and ability to pay back the loan and Interest
- Managing the entire credit process
- Managing data for credit transactions and write reports on the credit administration process.
- Evaluating the creditworthiness of potential customers, creating credit scoring models, approving and rejecting loans, negotiating payment terms, and updating the company’s credit policy.
Clients Administration (15%)
- To facilitate New Clients On boarding, Documentation Creation and Maintenance in the system
- To ensure proper relationship Management and Execution of all Contracts
Reporting & Compliance (5%)
- Submission of Daily, Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly Reports on Perfomance Of The Loan Portfolio against set KPIs.
- Ensure Full Compliance to Credit policy and report on any Breaches.
- Report on any Fraud incident and Build Processes & Procedures to Ensure such Incidents Do not Reoccur
Customers of this Position
- Bayes Clients
- BAYES Internal Staff
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required for this Role
- Degree from an accredited Institution preferably in Business related course.
- Min 5 Years’ Experience in similar role or in Credit Management
- Team Player With Excellent interpersonal and Selling skills
- Good planning and organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Experience in relationship Management be an added advantage
Competencies required for this Role
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Working with People
- Relating and Networking
- Persuading and Influencing
How to apply
If you are qualified and feel confident you are a right fit for this position, send your details (CV, cover letters, credentials) in one pdf document to email@example.com with the subject as the job title you are applying for before the 10th of June 2022